Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Towing Information Network Marks 20 Years

20yrsA.jpg

The "Towing Information Network" known as Tow411.net

Marks 20 Years of Service to the Towing & Recovery Industry.

On this date in 2001 the Towing Information Network was established and within 3 years became the only active Message Board in the Towing & Recovery Industry. This was before many other Social Media Venues came on the scene. With nearly 7000 members in 2011 Tow411 was going strong, but by 2014 Tow411 had out grown the system and was Forced to make a change.

In December of 2017 a New Force in the Towing & Recovery Industry was born from the ashes of an older message board system. In just 3 years 3 months TowForce has grown in numbers, both Membership and Topics. Today we continue the growth as we welcome new and continuing members each day. Some finding the message board for the first time, others returning to a familiar place. I've heard it's like coming home for some, while others still resist the ease of finding both new and past topics in specific categories free of distractions. The topics of discussion are already showing what Tow411 was known for among industry professionals.

Join with us in celebrating 20 years, take a moment to Log In and Add A Memory or just Happy Anniversary!

Thanks, from the Tow411/TowForce Administrative Team!

• Like 4

Happy  20 th anniversary......what an amazing milestone ...

I am very proud and honoured to have been a part of this unique network for almost 18 years ....

During that time I have made many  friends and acquaintances in the Towing and Recovery  industry around the world ...

Aileen and I have had the opportunity to visit may members businesses on our travels  and have always been made very welcome....

The forums have always been interesting and informative......they showcase new and historic  equipment and new and old working practices ....

Varying  opinions on the right and sometimes the wrong way  of how the job is done ...

Very well done Ron and Chris....for your hard work and presentation 

Also ...not forgetting all the  Towers worldwide   for their continuing  input...

Y'all  ...stay safe and well  out there...

John.

• Thanks 1

Congrats on 20 years of putting up with all us cranky towers from all around the world!!! Lol

On a serious note, I am not one for social media. I dont do Facebook, Tik Tok or Snapchat. never have, mainly due to all the keyboard commandos and Know-it-alls, but I took the chance and joined up here a couple years back. And I couldnt be happier. This is a great place for TRUE professionals to get together, share ideas and experiences and even show off a bit without fear of getting bashed by the aformentioned keyboard commandos.. 

Please keep up the great work. I am honored to be a member here. 

• Thanks 1

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE

Congrats, oh how time flies. I haven't had much time to login as of late, been really busy. Hope everyone else is seeing business picking up. Just hate seeing these fuel costs going up, just a s things start to open up again. It's like taking another hit, going to have to start the fuel surcharge back again if it doesn't stop going up soon.

Thanks for providing a great resource for more than 20 years. I was really surprised to see so many new posts this month. Going to have to make an effort to check in a few times a week from now on.