Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Will you be attending a Tow Show in the Fall?

If so which Tow Show to you anticipate attending, that is if all the shows in September, October and November are permitted to take place. At this time TowForce is starting with the last show of the year and working backwards. A different tactic not to be disappointed. Add your list in reply...

I will be at all four of the American Towman Shows, unless they end up being cancelled. Right now they have all been rescheduled, except for Baltimore which is still on the as planned for November. In addition to the four A.T. shows, I will be at the Mid-West Regional Tow Show in Mason, OH in September and the Tennessee Tow Show in October.

I am on the schedule to present at all four A.T. shows and the Mid-West Regional Show. Just an attendee at Tennessee.

• Platinum Sponsor

If not canceled i will be at the  Mid-West Regional Tow Show in Sept., Tenn Tow Show in Oct., maybe San Antonio Texas in Oct., and Baltimore Tow Show in Nov.

Contact: Doreen Aragona - Integrated Leasing - Office: 800-551-4854 Ext 20

Email: Doreen@integratedleasing.com  Cell 516-852-5740

integrated18.jpg

www.INTEGRATEDLEASING.COM

• 2 weeks later...