Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

2024 TowForce Member Roll Call "FINAL HOURS"

TowForce Semi-Annual Member Roll Call Starts Now:

towforcebanner.jpg.3af5ac8d422f5c5f06c70   rollcallintro.jpg

The Roll Call is how we account for active members. We will begin to conduct a purge in July.

tubeplatinum.gif

Warrior Winches

BA Products

DRIVE

Matjack

Roadside Protect

Recovery Billing Unlimited

TJG - Bill Johnson

gold.gif.70a9fd75451adfd5e1d4adbb98a194a

Eric Fouquette - Big Wheel

silver.gif.a3eab1c5f7a79631bb5b208468de4

Steve Catlett

bronze.gif.faa724c2718e1b29b3b81c99fb831

Big Lot

tubegreen.gif

ESC

mooresbp

Towman92266

mushspeed

fenderbendr6

tubeyellow.gif

MR. SAFETY

Twinmill

tubered.gif

Derlyn Z

Florida Tow Guy

Jeff Myer

Moose

Samsara

yoBdaBenO

DodgeTowGuy143

Mark Salcedo - AmeriTow - Sheridan - T-Bone - theamcguy - Rollin Rust Recker - TOWTRUCK - ROCKY - James Bixler -

Jimnichols6359 - Zoogie - SWTO - Bulldog - Pdgx - Towinguy - Towman12318 - 5towman - roadkillwi  - Guardian -

Werewolf by Night - Transit Tow - Peace Out - More Time - HVY D - G F S  - я самозванец - Melville - Tops In Towing -

Littletow - TommyTowTruck - NAR650 - Shana - SherrieV

A Note to our many valued supporters:

"Thank You for Your continued support, without You this is not possible!"

We need one new patron every day of this roll call and one new sponsor each week for the next 6 weeks.

TowForce Supporter Levels Start at

tubered.gif - $29.00/yr. for Patron Level I Supporter - click here

tubeyellow.gif - $50.00/yr. for Patron Level II Supporter - click here

tubegreen.gif - $75.00/yr. for Patron Level III Supporter - click here

tubebronze.gif - $200.00/yr. for Patron Level III Supporter - click here

Supporters for these Sponsorship Levels are also needed:

tubesilver.gif - Silver Click Here - tubegold.gif - Gold Click Here

tubegold.gif - Gold Plus Click Here tubeplatinum.gif - Platinum Click Here

(These 4 Sponsorship Levels are discounted this month, send me an inbox for a code).

Check Out or Patron or Sponsor Levels

https://www.towforce.net/subscriptions/

Present and Here, I just need to stop lurking and log in more often.

Ron, is there a goal set for New Supporters? What do you need? If I can help just say the word.

This site is a great resource, we wouldn't want to lose it after this long. Have a Great Day!

• Thanks 1

Thank you @Big Lot I will always respond that everything is good. It's not in my nature to say otherwise. But, yes the rebirth from Tow411's technical demise has taken longer than was expected due to a few unforeseen setbacks many have experienced over the past say 7 years.

Ideally, we would have 4 Platinum Premier Sponsors, 8 Platinum Sponsors, 12 Gold Plus Sponsors, 18 Gold Sponsors, 24 Silver Sponsors, and 28 Bronze Sponsors.

Currently, we are at 2 Platinum Premier, 12 Platinum, 7 Gold Plus, 7 Gold, 1 Silver, and 12 Bronze.

As for Patrons, the numbers would be 32 Patron III, 40 Patron II, and 48 Patron I.

Currently, we are at 24 Patron III, 8 Patron II, and 65 Patron I

You see we are not all that far off those numbers we could do this in the next 6 weeks off just the lurkers.

So, if you are lurking log in and choose a supporter level so I can stop begging for supporters. LOL

I have been watching TowForce for a few years now. I was a member of Tow411 way back and finally registered here a month ago. Can you renew my supporter status, I think I was a Level 3 back then. Thanks

• Thanks 1

@James Bixler It's All Good! We understand that there are those for whom a supporter status isn't possible right now.

I dislike begging for funds and if it were not for a need to clear up a bit of debt TowForce has incurred over the past few years. Combined with the need to get back to the Tow Shows, along with Meet & Greets which have always been popular we would not be asking for funds from Patrons only Sponsors to cover administrative costs. These shows have always been an opportunity to meet members and we hope that your finances allow you to make one of our events at some point.

May the TowForce be with you! Those who can contribute to the growth of Tow411/TowForce with a supporter status we Thank You!

Now that I have brought up the Meet & Greets. Baltimore was a success in 2023, we will return to the penthouse in 2024.

We are also working on a Get Together at the Tennessee Tow Show and the Midwest Tow Show this year. Again Think You!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I check in now and then. Looks like I need to check in more often.

Added... I will kick in for a Patron I. Now that I see I joined 3 years ago.

And, let this be my challenge to others on here as well. Thanks, Ron!

Edited by Florida Tow Guy