Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

TowForce Semi-Annual Roll Call "May 15th- July 1st 2020"

On 1/1/2020 at 7:18 AM, TowNews said:

Tow Truck Driver Warns Of Highway Dangers (MA)

A tow truck driver is reminding motorists to move over after two troopers were injured in separate crashes. WBZ-TV's Mike LaCrosse reports.

I had a very close call picking up a box truck this past Friday. An SUV came with in inches of me.

Steve A Catlett 

This is but a small representation of the members whom have logged in over the past two weeks. This is our census without enough replies our membership is not counted and could be taken for granted within the industry. Tow411 had been a social media leader in the towing industry log before many were active towing related social media venues. When TowForce rose from the ashes and disregard, many ask in 2001 said it could be done. Back then they said towers would never talk to one another. Today, they say towers will never talk to one another respectful of one another.

I want to take a moment to say the highest level of respect for fellow tow operators can be found within the new force of the towing industry. As well as the most professional content in the most organized manner in which members can participate at their own pace and never miss a topic. Please take a moment to add a reply, mark yourself safe from the violence this nation is witnessing. As we pray for resolve, because evil exists in this world and it does not care which side your on. Even if you attempt to sit on the fence it will attempt to know you off. As an Owner or Employee train to defend yourself should you be attacked as I honestly believe the risk is becoming as high as being struck on the side of the road. Make sure your call takers/dispatchers fully understand those risks when dispatching runs.

Now, if I should be so honored as to still have your attention, add a reply. Thank You....

7 hours ago, Steve Catlett said:

I’ve tried to upgrade my sponsor ship and it will not accept TF500FF

Steve, the 50% OFF Code Ended on May 31st. A 40% Off Discount Code was added this month TF40OFF

If you still want to take advantage of the 50% Discount I have reset the Code TF50OFF for the next 5 subscribers.

Note: this Code TF50OFF will end in 7 days or after 5 subscribers have used it. Then it's back to TF40OFF

Thank you for your support!

Steve, try the TF50OFF again. I did not find a problem there. However, I did correct the problem with the TF40OFF Code.

We are still new to these discount codes as the old system did not offer the option. Thanks for helping work it out.

That's Not Many, Seems There are more members scared to add a reply. Come on in I don't bite! Though, I might Kick Ya if you don't reply...

I Know you are reading this!!! and by the way are you a TowForce Supporter? "CAUSE I AM"