Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

TowForce Semi-Annual Roll Call "May 15th- July 1st 2020"

I thought that as well, however I would suspect most would likely copy and paste the code.

Though I could be wrong, anyway the TF50OFF Code is GOOD THRU Midnight Thursday 06/11/20

https://www.towforce.net/subscriptions/

After This Thursday it returns to the TF40OFF Code. Thanks to those for the support

We are now at about 10% of our Annual Budget and Sponsor Invoice are going out soon.

Time is ticking down on the Semi Annual Roll Call as we will be drawing tow names tomorrow.

I might have found the problem, when the code reset it was limited to the first 4.

I may have said that in the post, I can't recall. Anyway, I have added a couple more.

HURRY use the Code TF50OFF before it's gone. cause we can't do this forever.

Thanks and Yes it is good for pending renewals as well. Upgrades Yes That Too!

• 2 weeks later...

Still alive in MA, despite the fact that I had 5 weeks off, quarantined to my house, chained to the radiator.  I felt fine during that entire ordeal.  I had no symptoms.  But the 5th retest finally set me free.  Five weeks is a long time to take in very little revenue.  I ate a lot of soup, Spaghetti-O-s, and cold cereal!  And my tee shirt size is still 2XL.

thtdon

• Thanks 1

NOTICE: there is only one day remaining to enter the weekly t-shirt drawing. Still working on some additional prizes and of course I am sure there will be at least a couple of more opportunities to add an additional entry before the drawings end this year. Remember we do these roll calls every 6 months and while the numbers in this roll call are not as high as we would have liked. The number of click thru in response to emails remains high. We just need to get those members to login. Thanks, perhaps we should post a list of members opening emails and members clicking thru. Have to think about if that would even be proper. Have a Great Week leading up to a Spectacular 4th of July Weekend. I know many are now well over 80% of their normal call volume and looking better even though some states are closing down again. Can't put this genie back in the bottle, just use caution when around those you do not know and it's going to be quite sometime before you can take risks with riders again. Take this opportunity to change the norm.

Hi all. I'm still here in jolly old blighty. Hope you re all keeping safe and well. 

Hallo again. I've just seen my status (Junior Member). That made me feel young. It over 50 years since somebody called me that - thanks.

Edited by bobatlangleyvale
Just seen my status
  • Thanks 1

Bob Hunt