Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Overturned Explorer at 6 am

Bob and Paul Sr were called to Route 100 north at Eagleview Blvd yesterday 9/6/19 at 6:28 am for a two vehicle crash. We were advised one vehicle was overturned. The Mitsubishi was on Eagleview Blvd and the Ford overturned in the northbound lane of Route 100.

0a662e3cdbd738e7a1161f03fc44726d.jpg

e3e9d3b932de7f13e9db8d972e8bd755.jpg

93feb60a43f311f0a3baacdbe1b3d5b8.jpg

d03fdab2fc003bf59ea09d6f24ffc695.jpg

b4d2b1e8751505e5e7137fa452cb4c09.jpg

a66c60b241e55548412187ac9a62a10c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

store_21169_logo_image_1613770811.png

Nice job. The only thing I saw was in the second pic was your hook has the eye facing down, can't tell in the next pic. No biggie I just try to turn eye to the sky every time so it is a habit. Never had one break and don't wish that on anyone but just in case........

George - - Moore's BP
We'll see you on down the road

On 9/7/2019 at 10:18 PM, Orcas Tow said:

You can't do a rollover with a flatbed, need 2 trucks, wrecker for the rollover & flatbed for the tow, just joking. Nice work:)

Ha.... well typically I do roll a wrecker and a bed when we have the resources available.   But in this case, my dad and Bob had just met at the shop to go get breakfast before we opened at 8 am.  They were 1 mile away from the crash when the call came in and each in a bed.  I was still sleeping like a baby 9 miles away at home with a wrecker.... no sense in dragging me in when its a job they could handle.  Plus it is a very busy roadway at that time of morning, the quickest way to open the lanes was get it handled with the equipment that was close by.

We just got paid on the Mitsubishi and we have a driver delivering it to the owners home in Philadelphia now.  He wanted to pay the bill and deal with the insurance company himself.   The owners of the Explorer havent contacted us yet, but it seems like one we may end up stuck with from the sounds of it.

22 hours ago, mooresbp said:

Nice job. The only thing I saw was in the second pic was your hook has the eye facing down, can't tell in the next pic. No biggie I just try to turn eye to the sky every time so it is a habit. Never had one break and don't wish that on anyone but just in case........

Good eye!     I didnt even notice that myself.   I wasnt out on this job myself, but ill pass on the info to the operator that handled it.

store_21169_logo_image_1613770811.png

• 4 months later...