Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Something changed with posting pics?

There should be a link at the bottom of each content box that shows chose files. The Tap A Talk app has not been updated by Tapatalk which of course is the service we previously used which had issues. A New App is still in the works, however we do not have a completion date.

Kat will be along shortly with a solution of a correction to the issue of posting images.

EVOBigTowORG1.jpg

Since I am in NO WAY computer literate, I send myself the pic from my phone to my email, save it to my computer then use the choose files thingy that Tow Zone mentioned. It has been a few weeks since I have posted any pics so I dont know if my round about, antiquated way still works or not.. LOL

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE

i pmed you both i fixed @EdsTowing problem with not having the space available. 

and......

@ESC The tapatalk app started work after a long time of them getting the plugin to me and working with the new version of the board.

• Like 1

-- 

Christopher Parrish
Community Manager / Web AdminTowing Information Network
Tow411.net | TowForce.net | Tow.Photos | TowCareers.com | TowTruckShopper.com
facebook.png twitter.png 

i pmed you both i fixed [mention=68]EdsTowing[/mention] problem with not having the space available. 

and......

[mention=105]ESC[/mention] The tapatalk app started work after a long time of them getting the plugin to me and working with the new version of the board.

Thanks. Guess now I have to get to posting some pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

store_21169_logo_image_1613770811.png