Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

2024 TowForce Member Roll Call "FINAL HOURS"

@Cooter64 Thank you for your renewed supporter status.

You know how much I appreciate your continued support as we build our Force of Tow Truck Operators on this message board.

That is 1 renewed supporter, we need 9 more over the next 9 days. This list is returning and new supporters both Patrons and Sponsors.

1. Cooter64

And the Roll Call Continues, a drawing is near and a list is in the works.

• Like 1

• TowForce changed the title to 2024 TowForce Member Roll Call "Ends 07.07.24"
  • TowForce changed the title to 2024 TowForce Member Roll Call "FINAL HOURS"

@rreschran Work... What's That? I have not been to work this month and Doctor told me i am likely taking the month of September Off as well. But, other than a few days I will be right here at the screen working away. At least that is the hope and plan....

@rreschran Celebrated a 39 Wedding anniversary on Tuesday then the 4th of July was Thursday. The next couple of days I got some projects done around the house. As for the month off, it's just a couple of surgeries. These will be done separately, the doctor wants me to be off to recover. It would be less time off if not for the type of work. I explain more as I get closer to the procedures. The good news is I will make it to Ohio in September. Bad news is I likely will not make it to Tennessee this year. But, I'm not counting it out just yet.

Most importantly I will be in Baltimore again this year. Also, the TowForce Meet & Greet will return to the Lord Baltimore Hotel on Thursday evening. If all goes as planned we will have not one but two separate Paranormal Investigations going on that evening.

TowForce is Strong and Big Things are happening in November!