Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Getting Some "Brand" Identity...

EdsTowing

Ed, Issac with RC Industries is a New Member to TowForce.

While there are absolutely no expectations of a supporter status  - sponsorship. I will not be promoting what I consider to be a very quality product. I do plan to attempt to test them out at the Baltimore Tow Expo. We will see just how quality these Tool Boxes are as our INA- TowForce Celebrity Guest is going to be all over them. You can find RC at the Baltimore Tow Expo next week. There are no Testimonials planned, though we will be seeking feedback from those using these products. Booth #1108 I will attempt to post advance info on when we go live. Expect more Lives at this event the ever before.

@EdsTowing @RCTOOLBOX

42423340_maxresdefault(1).jpg.c4c423c7b6

Oh, for those that may be curious about the identity of the Celebrity Guest.

Send me a message and I will put you on the Baltimore event notification list.

• Like 2

The toolbox is built by RC Industries. That is our go to toolbox for our carrier builds. They offer lengths up to 96” in this style and are easy to work with. 

Ron, I know you will do your due diligence with this manufacturer, but at Fallsway Equipment, we have had great success in dealing with this company all the way around. 

See ya next week!

Edited by Brendan M. Kilkenny
  • Like 3

Brendan, we will give this manufacturer exposure within our media coverage at the Expo. Issac is a good man to work with, it just has not worked out with the marketing. So, if they are down with it we will put something of value together at the booth and go live with it. If not catch them and all the other exhibitors on one of our walk arounds. Watch for the notification and the upload to be posted. Should you be attending the events, I encourage you to add a reply in the Roll Call. 

Thanks for participating, Fallsway has maintained positive responses on Tow411 and now TowForce for nearly the 20 plus year history with involvement in the early years. Even being one of the first ENV's or Endorsed Network Vendors. I will need to look back in the archives for the testimonials which lead to the endorsement. Again, hope to meet up with you at the Expo.

@Brendan M. Kilkenny @EdsTowing

We have ITD tool boxes on one of our trucks, and I was not real impressed with those. The stainless steel plates on the front are starting to peel, and they discolored pretty quickly.  I saw those RC Industries advertised is one of the towing magazines. I might have to check these out at the tow show, they seem like good quality.

• 2 weeks later...

The last boxes we got from ITD the Chrome was peeling off within the first month. Never happened in the past. Thought that should have been covered under warranty, they just gave us the run around. I know others that had the same problem, should have been a recall.

On 11/27/2022 at 5:10 PM, Moose said:

The last boxes we got from ITD the Chrome was peeling off within the first month. Never happened in the past. Thought that should have been covered under warranty, they just gave us the run around. I know others that had the same problem, should have been a recall.

Yea I had a truck do the same thing... We were upset about it and they sent us a roll of double sided tape and an instruction video to fix it....Not what I was looking for considering a spent a few grand on the boxes! We don't use their product since that situation.

• Like 1

They had already left the Tow411 Sponsorship Program at that point. Though I would have removed the Endorsed Network Vendor status after the way the company handled the situation. Even after knowing there was an issue with the boxes they continued to sell them. This compounded to the problem and created numerous social media posts which have likely taken a toll on the tool box sales. I don't have any favorites at this time and time at the Baltimore show did not permit me to conduct an experiment. I had planned on having TowTruckWags stand on one of their box door. That seems to be a true test. Perhaps we will get him to a show in the near future.