Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Agero has jumped the shark for us too.

ProTower

Sadly to say we have given up on Agero too.

We started with them in 1989 as their 98th towing company in the USA. We have tried and tried to speak with our representative and nothing has happened. We cover a huge rural area in the mid-west where there are no other vendors available so it seems unreal they they don't value our service enough to make a phone call.

The service provider portal advocacy group is more like pass the buck or hot potato with no resolution ever achieved. If I ran my company like theirs I'd be out of customers and broke in 2 years.

We had to finally block them on our phone system as they would call us 25 to30 times a day for calls 40 to 50 miles away from our base.

Mark

1 hour ago, MA Rob said:

Don't block their number, request a credit card up front at your retail rates. Run the credit card before sending a truck.

Rob

I was doing a ton of that for a while... and even at a $375 minimum for them.... it got so old dealing with their hassles and headaches.  The more we did on credit card, the worse it got.   We got all the problem calls that their cheap guy screwed up.

• Like 1

store_21169_logo_image_1613770811.png

Dropped em last year and they finally stopped calling us early this year. But, others are calling in the middle of the night when the cheap guys will not answer the phone. When we started years ago that was a requirement to keep the MC Contract. What happened, oh right we want twice as much to tow 24/7 for them so they pay us 3 to 4 times to tow after hours. After hours, never thought I would say that in a sentence but we even change regular customers more between the hours of 6pm - 6am. heck, if we're doing it to the motor clubs then cash calls are quoted a slightly higher rate. That or we will schedule the tow for regular hours. Weird Times! AGERO might now be the WORST MOTOR CLUB.

• Like 1

It just keeps getting better...

We got a digital dispatch from them meant for the "other company" in town. The rate they are paying them for <5 mile tow- $125 while they were trying to get us to agree to $45 for the same service.

I agree that they are definitely becoming the worst motor club at an alarming rate.

Mark