Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Gone

We used to hear from them a ton when their cheap guy wouldnt help them.. they paid great with a credit card up front, then slowly they seemed to disappear.  I hear from them maybe once or twice a year it seems now, but its been a while.

store_21169_logo_image_1613770811.png

No idea if they are still around, I too used to do quite a little with them. We had a bit of a falling out in early 2018 when they royally screwed up dispatching a call to me, then refused to pay after I cleaned up the mess and serviced the customer as requested. They still owe me money, quite a little for a one man show actually. If that is the cost to never hear from them again though, I think it is a good trade. They were getting pretty sloppy about almost everything ...

• 4 weeks later...

We have not heard from them in over a year. Did another motor club buy them. We used to do a number of RA calls before AGERO took them over. Now nothing, but we also turn down every AGERO call. They got to where they claimed we damaged one out of 10 vehicles up to 2 months after the vehicle was towed. Seems they would forget we take pictures of everything.

• 2 months later...

I think that Quest bought them out.  I have gotten Quest calls on a USAC saved phone number.  I hope that they didn't pay much for it.  I went through 2020 without one single call from USAC.  Whereas I used to do a ton of calls for them, back in the day.

• 2 weeks later...