Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Fun with Limos

I do not see where it would make a difference which end it was towed. As the Dollies are suggested for ground clearance. Saves from possibly damaging a bumper. Have not had one in several years, though I do not recall a dolly cause it was going a short distant. Likely used the in cab remote a couple of time. You got it there safely that's all that matter. Good post for those that may have reservations about towing limos. Just have to remember to swing wider, since they do not bend in the middle.

Just a few details, not in park, stuck in drive, no access to rear of car, as it was disabled in the midst of trying to turn around on a down hill cul-de-sac. Picked up from front at a 60 to 70 degree angle & made what seemed like a 10 point turn to get clear of the cul-de-sac. Wish I had taken pics of it when I arrived. I probably do 15 to 20 limos a year and prefer dollies when I'm not sure of clearance over speed bumps.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Archived