Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Smile, really you're on candid camera!

There are cameras literally everywhere these days. My advise is practice in the yard before doing in public. I have no idea what is happening this video. I am not here to second guess this drivers approach to loading this SUV. Had it been me I would have had a plan of attack. I would not have attacked the cameras. I likely would have ignored them since they area on public property. Had I been waiting for the recovery, I may have asked can you get this on video. That ruins the fun to some degree, as you become human. Anyway, I'd like to hear your thoughts. I guess, I could have put this in Training... However, there really isn't enough to go on as the SUV only moved a couple of feet in 6 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...

Ummmm...... how do I count the ways. First off gloves, then I'd check of it starts and runs, then if not leave it in park snatch block mid bed with the bed not fully extended to spin truck from the rear of the FJ (tires that big em skates for me many times the tire rolls over or try to roll it on at a angle something funky happens) that's if I can't get behind it to block the road and get it sorta at a straight angle. Or other option fj cruiser I barely pick them up but if transfer case has a neutral option put it on the WL to take to shop.

That's a few ramblings of what I would consider.

Archived