Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

SNOW DAY FUN

Heres some pics from a couple I did in the aftermath of the storm that blew through the east coast yesterday and today. We here got lucky it seems. Most areas here only ended up with 12"-18", A stiff north wind and high teens-low 20's temps. South of us got hammered pretty good. I am told some ares in the southern tier of Ny/Pa. got 40"+ inches...

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE

I really thought it was going to be way worse than it was. But it seemed that shortly after the storm started to blow in, ( around 1pm ) everyone was in and off the roads for the most part. I went down through town 3 times throughout the storm overnight to plow our storage yard and some other plow accounts and there was no one on the roads at all. That is somewhat uncharacteristic of people here. Usually, snow storms are just another day. 

I am sure there will be a few slide offs and stuck in driveway jobs over the next few days..

Thanks all. And yes, I am a flatbed guy. I run fully equipped to handle pretty much anything that most would normally do with a wrecker. 😁

20190327_Rollover_crash_02.jpg

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE

Good Work, we got about 17 inches here in NE pa.  I have to remember to take pictures.  I got three yesterday and one today, 3 of 4 had slid off a driveway and up against a fence.

If is stays cold, I am sure there will be more to come, delivery vans trying to get in driveways that were not cleared wide enough

A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a great friend will ...