Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

August Motor Club Survey

TowZone

We have mostly stopped working with clubs all together.  When we do it is credit card only, and we charge them a very high rate.  Typically starting at $375 and up according to the situation.   If they are calling me they are desperate... and if they want our good service, they will pay up. 

The last club job i took was for Quest a week ago.  It was a secondary to tow an all wheel drive that was stuck in park from a tow yard 15 miles away.  The payout was in the $1100 range, cash only.  And it was being towed 4 miles.  I charged $575 credit card, plus got the payout amount plus 5% to cover the fees.  We had the job done within an hour.    I charge such a high rate to make up for all of the headaches, hassles and issues that the clubs have caused us over the years.  At those rates, yes I am very happy to tow for a club.   Allstate and Agero are both blocked from my cell phone so they dont bother me after hours when the phones are forwarded to me.  NSD is the only club that we still work with by PO, and they pay our standard retail rates....they rarely call us for anything nearby though.

store_21169_logo_image_1613770811.png