Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Funeral Procession: Billy Leonhauser 12.19.19 (PA)

Jamie Dougherty

ANYONE WISHING TO BRING A WRECKER TO THE FUNERAL SERVICES FOR BILLY LEONHAUSER OF PENNDEL TOWING AND RECOVERY PLEASE BE AT THE FUNERAL HOME BY 8:00AM. VIEWING STARTS AT 9:00 AM BUT PAUL AND I WOULD LIKE THE TRUCKS LINED UP EARLY.

THE TRUCKS SHOULD BE PARKED ON THE SHOULDER OF TRENTON ROAD FACING ROUTE 413

THE PROCESSION WILL TAKE US PAST BILL'S SHOP AND THEN TO THE CEMETERY. PARKING FOR THE TRUCKS WILL BE THE CENTER TURNING LANE ON COUNTY LINE ROAD IN FRONT OF THE CEMETERY.

IF YOU PLAN ON BRINGING A TRUCK PLEASE LEAVE A NOTE AND PASS THIS ON TO ANYONE THAT MIGHT WANT TO COME.

SERVICES ARE AT DOUGHERTY FUNERAL HOME 2200 TRENTON ROAD LEVITTOWN PA.

79381000_10220055855764343_7833284413847

The more I read and learn about Billy and his past achievements.....

The more it was an honour and pleasure to have briefly known him,  for the last  3 years... we drank beer,  talked  Air cushions,   Winching  and   Autocars.

Sadly it is not possible to attend the farewells...I guess there will be a huge procession....wish I could be there to witness it....

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Billy's  girlfriend   Jasmine...his whole family, friends  and co workers...

From  his fellow Towers in the  UK.

No more 11 part lines for you bud ....rest in peace ...

John.