Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Re: Congratulations on 19,000 Posts

rreschran

Hey Ron ... congratulations are in order to see that you've tallied more than 19,000 posts on TowForce. What a HUGE accomplishment.

Thanks for all of your hard work in leading towers to a place where ethey can share their industry related experiences and challenges. I personally appreciate TowForce as a place for me to watch what's hot in the industry. This site gives me purpose beyond all those grandkids. Congratulations.

R.

• Like 2

Randall C. Resch

Congratulations  Ron and Chris  on 19,000 posts    that is a whole load of talking  !!! 

I am proud to have been a member since 2005 .....

I never cease enjoying  reading and looking at the way the towing industry operates throughout the world ...there are some very clever contributors on here,  past and present with a massive amount of knowledge and experience....... I dont always agree with some of the methods and points of view  that are expressed ....and we all have different ideas about the way we go about the job. based on our own  knowledge and experiences.. but we must respect that there is more than one way to do things  safely and efficiently ...

it is an excellent learning tool  and I have used or made reference to stuff I have read or seen  on this forum  on numerous occasions to help me in our rescue and recovery operations over the years to give a better and safer service to our workforce, customers  and the community as a whole.

Sincere thanks       Ron and Chris....and  bring on  the next 19,000  posts.   

John.