Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

2018 Midwest Tow Show Mason Ohio Roll Call

TowZone

I just realized an Official Roll Call for the 2018 Ohio Tow Show has not been started. So jump in here vendors, attendees, guests and let us know you're going to make it to the party.

No really is generally one of our largest meet and greets of the year. Combined with NSD & Beacon Software and held on Friday evening in room 1051 from 8pm to 11pm ( note sometimes earlier and sometimes later ). It's always a good stop for a few minutes or a few hours.

So sound off if your are attending the show...

I will be there! Doing a seminar on general DOT compliance issues facing the towing industry in an open question and answer format. Friday 2:45-4 PM in the Symposium.

If anyone has a specific question they would like to have answered please message me and I will do my best to include it in the presentation.

I'll be there in Booth 48! Our company, Lift Marketing Group, exhibited several years back (at the time we were TowProgram), but we're finally back.

I'll also be doing a seminar at 5:30PM on Friday (Keeping Pace With Google Changes), giving insights into the latest trends and strongholds of effective online towing marketing. I'd love to see you there.

Archived