Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Why, just Why??

I get it, trying to find addresses in the dark in rural areas can be a difficult job for these delivery drivers but how do you end up 250 feet down in a field up against an electric fence?  At what point does your brain say,  " this can't be the way?"

As you can imagine a very unhappy homeowner.  Driver kept his cell phone on playing what sounded like a tv program in spanish.

I unspooled the first winch line and it came off the drum and I fell on my ass and did a reverse summersault, all was good, I nailed the landing.  I had every chain and strap off the truck except for the 1/2 chains to reach him. 

IMG_20211203_215542608.thumb.jpg.37051edf8faef6c4fae41bb59de3b2c3.jpg

• Like 6

A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a great friend will ...

10 hours ago, dperone said:

I used to think the post office drivers where bad, but the Amazon drivers end up in some places that make the post office look like amateurs in the getting stuck business

We thought the same thing... We had some drivers that we were on a 1st name basis with because they were stuck so frequently...and sometimes in the same driveway! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...