Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Improper Signage??

Took a call from city parking enforcement for a vehicle parked in a "Car Share" space. ( Long story short, car share is a city funded vehicle "loan" program. Basically, you sign up, get the app then you can "borrow" any one of the stratigically placed vehicles throughout the city as long as it stays in the city and is returned within 24 hours.) Some skates, a quick snatch block to straighten it up on the deck and off we went. The customer called to claim the vehicle and stated they couldnt understand the signage. What do you think?

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

• Like 3

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE

The default complaint family for all tow-aways:

"I didn't see the signs" (pics of violation show the signs directly in front of the vehicle)

"There aren't any signs" (I've actually had someone tell me this while we were standing right in front of the signs)

Etc.

Always the sign's fault.  Those damn signs...

Richard