Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Tracking Hurricane Laura "Wish All Towers Well"

TowForce

Hurricane-Laura.jpg

TowForce Cares about not only our members but each and every tow operator. This Topic Will serve as a member check in through the path of the storm. It will also be a place to leave Well Wishes, Thoughts, Prayers as well as other comments. Again, we hope everyone in the impact zone has moved out of the area and is now safe. Landfall is only hours away now as Laura is projected to come in as a Strong CAT4 Hurricane.

Laura Surge Forecast.png

For up to the  minute updates: https://www.youtube.com/user/ABC13EyewitnessNews

To all those in the path of this Hurricane, you will remain in our thought's. If you have not already, move you people a equipment to higher ground and seek shelter. You can't help anyone later if you lose your equipment and you're people are an even greater asset. God Bless!

• Like 1

Remember to stay away from tree canopies, be careful driving through flooded streets and know your wet uniform and boots make it difficult to swim if you fall into a sinkhole or get swept into flowing water. Consider all risks, but your priority has to be your personal safety so you can be value to others. Christine and I send our prayers to family, towers and friends in areas affected by this incredible storm.    R

Randall C. Resch

Heavy Wind Damage seems to be what Hurricane Laura Delivered. However, the Storm Surge does seem to have materialized as was being projected. Could it have been that the Storm came in at Low Tide. I am not a weather buff, though I was very curious about this storm as it heads in our direction. I have PTSD in relation to Flooding having been through the Tropical Storms which followed to Hurricanes. That was a primary reason we moved from 325 FASL to 650 FASL, if this home floods the whole town is gone.

So, we keep those in this storms path in our thoughts as the flooding will be real. We're seeing images of the gulf shore, what's the storm doing that we are not seeing. If your being impacted please advise.

Shame this rain couldn't make it's way over California and put out the wild fires.