Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

ALL ORIGINAL 32 CHEVY

Towed this today to a restoration shop. This is the first time in 30+ years that this complete original car, right down to the original ignition key has seen day light or been touched by a human. Been stored in a climate controlled storage garage all that time.

IMG_0023.jpg

• Like 2

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE

Mainly, just a real good cleaning and some light mechanical work to get her running again. I know the original owner had passed away a few years back and his son ( my customer ) has decided to get his dad's old car going again. I am told it was driven to the storage unit back when it was first put in there. 

1 hour ago, Moose said:

That's really nice, will you transport it back when finished?

I am assuming that I will be returning her when shes done. Not only is the cars owner a regular customer but the resto shop doing the work is one of my accounts. I will post more pics of it when I get the nod to bring her home.

After just a little bit of tinkering and a good carb cleaning the old girl fired right up and ran like a top. the electric starter and the hand crank starter work perfectly. the owner didnt want to do any real major repairs and chose to leave the patina on it. here are the pics of her going home. I was also told that the model of this chevy is called phaeton.

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

• Like 1