Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

TowForce Member MIA Series

This is going to be an ongoing series as I assist the administrators to clean up the Membership Roster. I will be adding member names to the list every few days in an effort to find those members. Those who are not accounted for at the next purge will be removed. I understand some of these are long time and well known members. My hope is they are well and simply have not logged in as many forums are accessible without logging in. However, several are not so speak up. Thanks Savannah....

List Starts Now!

RodVT last logged in September 30, 2019

Brian Crane last logged in February 10, 2018

ChuckTWT last logged in July 2, 2019

Mike Saward last logged in December 18, 2017

Clifton Ginn last logged in December 18, 2017

snubber last logged in December 13, 2019

LarryMapleRidgeTowing last logged in January 10, 2018

Scott Burrows last logged in April 12, 2018

Alan407 last logged in September 15, 2019 - Checked in 05-02-20 (Marked as Retired)

Joe Driscoll last logged in December 14, 2019

CDTows1 last logged in August 1, 2018

Jefftow last logged in October 23, 2019

Note: during the transfer a member may have signed up with a new screen name. However, many of these appear to have logged in in the last 6 months and only a couple have not logged in since they registered on the new board. Again, Thank you for any assistance you can provide. More names will be added in a few weeks, as I make this a summer project.