Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

THE STORY BEHIND B/A

TowZone

• 2 years later...

Just got new B/A chains, and bridles for my new truck.  All are CHINA stamped. Links at ends are not correctly formed, and welds are not cleaned up nice.  The people in this video did not make them.  Quality is not the same as the ones I already have. I wish more companies cared more about quality, and less about how to cut production costs.

BA 1.jpg

BA 2.jpg

BA 3.jpg

Dad says it's not the same company since Chip Sold Out. We're glad Mr Kaufman is enjoying his well deserved retirement. But the company is likely losing are business. Dad isn't risking any ones safety on a hook or chain stamped "China"... IS anyone Else down with that?

I have an older set of b/a gear and I love it. The newer b/a crap I got with my truck a few years ago still sits in a milk crate under the workbench. They are not the same company they were back in the day. I just dont get why these companies always end up going the cheapest way possible. I personally am more than willing to pay extra for the good quality gear and I am sure i am not the only one.

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE