Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Baltimore Tow Show Roll Call 2018

scottcd

The show website lists activities associated with the show. There are several events that are outside the show venue. We will do are best to list those events between now and the show.

B/A will have shuttles to the factory for the open house as usual. Watch for a info here.

Worldwide will have a Meeting and Greet a couple of block from the convention center.

Associations generally have at least two gatherings and other companies have meets.

We will do are best to list all events that are sponsors, contributors and members are conducting.

The show website lists activities associated with the show. There are several events that are outside the show venue. We will do are best to list those events between now and the show.

B/A will have shuttles to the factory for the open house as usual. Watch for a info here.
Worldwide will have a Meeting and Greet a couple of block from the convention center.
Associations generally have at least two gatherings and other companies have meets.
We will do are best to list all events that are sponsors, contributors and members are conducting.
Thank you, I will watch here for news

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

I sure if you were to look at the web site for the show it would give you everything your asking.
The website lists "sanctioned" events, there there are many events that go on outside of the actual show but in the immediate area.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Columbia, Maryland November 16, 2018 / 9AM – 4PM

Leading the industry since 1978, our technicians look forward to showing you how we do it!

Live product demonstrations will be held throughout the day along with factory tours,

destructive testing demonstrations, good food, good people and plenty of fun!

Shuttle transportation is provided to and from the American Towman Exposition

at the Baltimore Convention Center.

Look for the B/A pickup point on Pratt Street. All are welcome!

44093895_2363209087086426_41699476270114

There is a bunch of Towman coming from the UK  and  I understand the Claytons are coming from Australia....

Looking  forward to meeting up with old friends and making new acquaintances ....

Ron ....Is there a meet and greet for Towforce  / 411 members  ?

John.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived