Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

I am back

Jerry Riggs

Welcome to our new home. The New Force in the Towing and Recovery Industry. You and I have seen many changes among other things over the past 17+ years of the message board. From TowTimes with 300 members back in 2001 to Tow411 with 8000 at it's peak. The old message board still exists as an archive and topics will be recreated here over time. TowForce by Tow411 is a new day in social media, message boards are on the up tick as other types of social media which have become saturated with numerous groups draw members back to the professional venues. As for the Tennessee Forum, I look for that venue to grow quickly over the next few months. I know Philip is here in spirit and his words will continue to encourage our new Tennessee members to participate. Jerry, you set the stage not that many years ago and the industry owes you a debt of gratitude. Others stepped up and then life sent to in different direction. A new generation is among us now and we need to offer them guidance. 

Glad to see those who can guide returning. We will do all we can to Make this Great Again!

I am retired now, not by choice.  February 2017 I was at home, haveing breathing problems and hurting in my chest.  Wife took me to the ER, they kept me, ran a stint in me, transferred me to Chattanooga for a heart bypass, they came back and said I had cancer in the wind pipe, 12 months of Chemo and Radiation.  I had a CatScan on September 12th this year, Doctor came back and said the Cancer was just a scar now,  Thank God.   Drawing SS and VA now and doing great.

Yes we have seen many changes in 17 years some good some bad.  One cannot say I did not try to do my part for the Industry.  Formed the TTTA along with Mike McGovern, formed the Tennessee show along with TTTA Members and help from the Museum.  Helped set up the Museum, help with the Wall and the Fund.  Think I helped get a lot done in 17 years.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived