Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Making A Baltimore Meet & Greet A Reality In 2023! "Invitation Link Soon"

TowZone

Baltimore 2022 is in the rear-view mirror and regardless of the talk of high crime in the area. The Inner Harbor seemed unchanged from years past, and many attendees still easily got around to the events. The size of the attendance did seem down a bit, which was likely due to the unexpected weather in the Northwest which caused many delays and the cancellation of flights.

At this time we are continuing work on plans for the 2023 Baltimore Meet & Greet.

This event will be Thursday Evening which should be November 16th, 8pm to 11pm.

Did you attend the Baltimore Tow Expo in 2022 and will you likely make the Expo in 2023?

Do you have interest in stopping by a Meet & Greet conducted by TowForce and some of our Sponsors?

At this time there are already two Sponsors that have offered support and two that expressed interest.

As this will be a discussion that spans the entire year leading up to Baltimore 2023 I ask that members join in this discussion as it will likely affect other future Meet & Greets. These were always great for catching up with members missed on the show floor. Yes, I did miss far too many this year and in Vegas this May. We should have held the gathering regardless of the number in the Roll Call as many more were in attendance at the show. Maybe a Breakfast Next time, but most towers that I knew were in the classes at the time.

What are your thoughts, on what other shows should be considered in 2023 and then 2024? Florida and Vegas are now in the rear-view mirror. Next up is TEXAS...

• Like 3

Ron, I will be in Baltimore in 2023 although with my particular schedule I am not able to commit to attending if you do have a meet and greet. Of course I would do my best, but I expect 2023 to be just like 2022 for me, which left me with less than 1 hour total time that was not scheduled down to the minute, often with multiple events overlapping.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/13/2023 at 5:47 PM, dperone said:

I'd love to get together with everyone. Hopefully they go back to the old schedule with Sundays so we don't have to cram everything into less time like last year.

Unfortunately it looks like Baltimore is following all of the other shows and using Sunday as a travel day...schedule is up showing Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Chuck MacLellan

ERSCA Certified Independent Trainer

• TowForce featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic

Sundays have now gone by the wayside. A major cause is the air flight schedules of many attendees and exhibitors these days. Fewer flight options make it more difficult to plan. This was a major reason exhibitors started breaking down halfway through the show on Sunday. The question is how many did this on Saturday? Myself, I only saw one or two, as many likely had Sunday flights.

I do need to get started on a count as this will be a by-invitation event. Sorry, this is the only way to secure space, food as well refreshments. Event Sponsors will want to know this is going to have a good attendance as well. There will not be a charge and tickets will not be issued, each member will receive text and email instructions.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/20/2023 at 9:04 PM, TowForce said:

Sundays have now gone by the wayside. A major cause is the air flight schedules of many attendees and exhibitors these days. Fewer flight options make it more difficult to plan. This was a major reason exhibitors started breaking down halfway through the show on Sunday. The question is how many did this on Saturday? Myself, I only saw one or two, as many likely had Sunday flights.

I do need to get started on a count as this will be a by-invitation event. Sorry, this is the only way to secure space, food as well refreshments. Event Sponsors will want to know this is going to have a good attendance as well. There will not be a charge and tickets will not be issued, each member will receive text and email instructions.

Looking forward to it.!

• Like 1

Chuck MacLellan

ERSCA Certified Independent Trainer

• TowForce changed the title to Making A Baltimore Meet & Greet A Reality In 2023! "Invitation Link Oct. 1st"
  • TowForce unpinned this topic
  • TowForce changed the title to Making A Baltimore Meet & Greet A Reality In 2023! "Invitation Link Soon"
  • TowForce locked this topic