Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Last Day! "Mental Health Month" Please Read...

Mayday MayDay! Please Read:

Sunday was "May Day" which is a spring holiday and, in some places, a celebration of working people.

The terms sound similar, but they have different origins. They are not spelled the same way.

I bring this up as I have need to issue a Mayday for TowForce. What does that mean, it means we

are in need to 10 Bronze Sponsors in 10 days. The equivalent would work as well and this can be New Sponsors, Returning Sponsors and even Renewing Sponsors. We simply need to cover current expenses within the next 10 days. Also, sponsor renewal invoices for July to June will be going out in a couple of weeks. Thank you for your participation, you make TowForce a great resource in the Towing & Recovery Industry.

Now, who will be the first Bronze Sponsor Today? https://www.towforce.net/subscriptions/

Day One: Big Lot - Bronze

Day Two:

Day Three:

may-the-fourth-be-with-you.jpg

Day Four:

cinco-de-mayo-may-5-holiday-in-mexico-poster-with-grunge-texture-chili-peppers-and-sombrero-cartoon-style-banner-free-vector.jpg

Day Five:

depositphotos_54687333-stock-photo-happy-friday-sign.jpg

Day Six:

Day Seven:

Day Eight:

MemoryLn.jpg

Day Nine:

logo-may-medium.png

Day Ten:

Goal Ten Bronze Sponsors or Equal To: https://www.towforce.net/subscriptions/

• Like 3

I was just asked about upgrades. Yes, current supporters that upgrade to Bronze will recieved extended term depending on the date of renewal. However, this is not the intent of this topic to upgrade Patrons to Sponsors. Our Patrons are just as valued as our Sponsors. We seriously need to assistance of each and every member that can fund this network. We will keep bringing you the quality content every day!

For those who can not add a supporter status at this time. As the activity continues to grow, your participtation alone is valued more than you know.

Day Two is coming to a close and we do not have a Sponsorship for today. There is still time to add a supporter status or renew a supporter status. There are 3 Bronze Sponsorship Pending Renewal this month and 2 Bronze Sponsorship that were started on the first day. Those and marked payment pending, if there is a problem Let Me Know.

Also, one New Platinum Sponsorship would complete the Mayday Call. Thanks.

You mean everyone that participates on TowForce is already a supporter. So many lurkers that just read, it's like they are taking advantage of the resource. I enjoy being able to jump in here every few days and no feeling i need to be here everyday. Thanks for the emails, prompts me in more often and yes the activity is UP...

Thanks for the reply Rob, we continue to have Patrons respond with what can I do to help. Renewals are what TowForce Supporters can do to keep this message board afloat. Here are the Supporter Levels for those who have not asked.

TowForce Supporter Levels Start at

tubered.gif - $29.00/yr. for Patron Level I Supporter - click here

tubeyellow.gif - $50.00/yr. for Patron Level II Supporter - click here

tubegreen.gif - $75.00/yr. for Patron Level III Supporter - click here

tubebronze.gif - $200.00/yr. for Patron Level III Supporter - click here

Supporters for these Sponsorship Levels are also needed:

tubesilver.gif - Silver Click Here - tubegold.gif - Gold Click Here

tubegold.gif - Gold Plus Click Here tubeplatinum.gif - Platinum Click Here

360_F_81917336_hQp2Q4x0JWHwzGRZTWmAiTxpl1YeM81u.jpg

What does that even mean to those in Towing & Recovery!

Growing up it meant Dad having the camper ready to head out no later than 5pm Friday.

When I entered into the realm of towing weekends disappeared or they were something

others were doing. I knew I was paying a price, looking back I didn't know how high of a 

price that would be. There are professions that change the course, not having as much

time with friends and family may be one of those things. Not being able to attend events

or having to leave at anytime. Not having a regular shedule, sleeping odd hours or a few

hours at a time. While many in the industry now work shifts it seems, that not how it was

when I started. 

So, what does TGIF mean to you? Tow Truck Operator, Dispatcher, Sales, Owner, etc.

This could have a different meaning to each of these positions. I have know owners

that walk out on Friday and don't look back until Monday. They placed others in the

positions to keep it running, they are not needed. Then there are even more owners

that getting away from the business is nearly impossible. I also want to hear from

Industry Providers, I'm not sure I know many that hate taking their weekend to go

to a Tow Show or Event. However, in other industries the salespersons to not want

to be there.

So, what does TGIF mean to you, if anything? Seriously, It means nothing to me!

Thanks @Big Lot for your new Bronze Sponsor level. If anyone else can add your support please click a link or call us.

memmon.jpg

Declaring this Memory Monday, who here had the opportunity to attend one of the Tow411 Meet & Greets over the years.

The majority of which were shared by Beacon Software and Nation Safe Drivers. There were others as well who joined in.

If you were in attendance, would you share one of your memories as we hope to bring these back with the support of our sponsors.

However, we need Sponsors to add a few more sponsors in order make that happen this year. Otherwise it could be next year.

logo-may-medium.png

Our Newest Forum is Motivation, Health & Wellness.

Login today to access this member only forum.

https://www.towforce.net/forum/189-motivation-heath-wellness/

Then if you are not already a TowForce Supporter. Take a moment

to review the levels of support, this topic will end soon. But, our need

for funds has not been filled. Thanks again to Big Lot the only member

to add his support. There are more than a dozen patron invoices unpaid.

Sponsor Invoices go out this month, we need this support now. Thanks

• Like 1

May is Mental Health Awareness Month. Is your company doing anything to bring awareness

to Mental Health Issues either in the Workplace or in Personal Lives in General?

Everyone you meet is fighting battle and it could be demons you know nothing about. If you

can relate, be kind to them as it is often those demons will push you away.

This May, reach out to someone you know.

MentalHealthMay.jpg

• Like 1