Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

A Rare Long Distance Dealer Run

One of my real good Body Shop accounts repaired this 2020 Lexus After a pretty hard deer-strike. Of course, being a fancy new vehicle with all the Trimmings and fixings, It needed a whole slew of systems recalibrated by a Lexus dealer after the repairs. The closest Lexus dealer to my area you ask?? 224 Miles... One way...I Normally don't do any long distance jobs because being just a 2 man show, It is tough to tie up a truck out of town for a day. There are exceptions to this rule of course...This particular account of mine Is one of my best and most loyal ( Not to mention 99% of the work I do for them are Insurance claim tows so I charge my full rates) And they are very flexible with my schedule when it comes to these deals so when they ask, I bend my own rules.

I brought it up last Friday Night for them And did an after hours drop at the dealer. Full hook fee and Mileage rates From my driveway to my driveway. Made for a nice pay day. Well......

When they set this job up with me, I asked if I would have to go back to get it. They said that if I had to, It would probably be a couple weeks before it would be repaired... Well....

I got the call from them the following Monday that it was ready for pick up... So much for that " couple weeks"... We set a Date for the following Wednesday ( today ) to go get it.. Another 448 Miles round trip, Another full rate job Billed door step to door step... I am Tired... Lol..

IMG_1483.jpg

• Like 4

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE