Jump to content
  • Join the TowForce community.

    It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Long walk............either way

Recommended Posts

It blows my mid that delivery drivers go in some of these driveways.  Im glad they do as it is job security for us, but it always amazes me that they wonder why they end up stuck.  Amazon has been very good for business lately.

  • Like 1


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have come to the realization that many of these delivery drivers are tasked with delivering their daily load for a set amount of money regardless if it takes 8 hours or 15 hours. So many will "take the chance" to save time and get their day done sooner. The other part is surely pure laziness and not wanting to walk that far etc.. 

At least that is the way this one particular Fed-Ex sub contractor I deal with here sees it. According to him, he banzi's himself through and down a lot of these driveways and such and says 80% of the time he manages to power out. the other 20% he calls me... In the end, it is all about saving time for him. To each his own I suppose...

He pays well. LOL


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...
Please Sign In or Sign Up