Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Higher Education??

I got a call today to an old state park near the shop.  This is about 2 miles back in and down a long steep hill to this lake.  BIG sign that says no winter maintenance, yet these three college students thought Monday was the day to go for a ride and see the lake they had heard about since the snow canceled classes for the day.  Car sat there from Monday when they could not get it out after the snow, then Tuesday we got another couple inches............I guess they had classes yesterday, then they call me today to come get it out.

I got down there with no problem but then could not move around too much.  Put the dual chains on, loaded it, left the wheel lift extended and bored all the way up an out.  Had my plow truck sitting at the entrance in case I needed to plow the hill to get out but we made it.  That old International is a beast!

I had the dip shits sit in the car for the ride out..........added weight on the wheel lift and I didnt have to squeeze them in the cab.  I look in my mirrors coming out and they have their cell phones out the window video recording.  The only thing that could have been better is if one of them dropped a phone.

Being the ball buster that I tend to be, I did make mention that their parents were wasting money sending them to college.

image.thumb.png.160a1d007ca5efd4edbb8b7af349f3be.pngcat

• Like 3

A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a great friend will ...