Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Always A Conversation Starter!

Wes Wilburn

Lol. I have had Plenty of people who thought they would be smart a$$es and pay their impound fee in coins. It doesnt hurt my feelings at all. Money is money but, your going to stand there and count it all out right in front of me. 

The rates listed seem fair, But the "free" miles crap drives me nuts. If it costs me, it costs you. PERIOD. 

And whats with the 3rd day admin fee of $150?? What happens on the 3rd day that incurs that cost?

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE

The national average at one time was 3 to 7 days to begin the process to send out certified letters. Then 45 days to auction the vehicle to recover costs. Since this varies from state to state and even local regulations I found it difficult to keep up with the legal requirements can change at what seems anytime in some cases. So, I stopped trying... I seem to recall there was a webpage at one time that had some of many of these listed. It may have been Tow Times that did the research in past years.

• 1 month later...

Working in that same county, Richard is indeed correct. Ball gets rolling with certified letter to owner at three business days. 

Gotta love the folks that think paying in coins inconveniences us any more than it will them as they wait for an accurate count!

- Jeff 

Light-duty driver running a Jerr-Dan MPL-NG on a ‘19 450 in the NOVA area. PPI, LE, motor-clubs, and private accts.