Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Straightforward

All the regional managers around here didnt care which way we towed them as long as it got to their repair shop in one piece.They even preferred them coming in backwards because they didnt get charged a driveline fee, thus costing their store less money. Although I would assume that some corporate big wig At UHaul would take issue with it if something was to go arwy... Thankfully I never had any issues.

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE

You know when you view topics such as this one. TowForce Members are using the right size units to tow vehicles. Seriously I just saw nearly the same size uhaul being towed by a 1 ton. Yes, I'm serious and since I do not desire to distract from this topic it will be a future What Would You Do Safety Topic. Thanks for Posting Professionally.

• Like 1

Yep, I got a couple of calls on that comment. Yes, many of us have done it with a smaller unit. Was it right nope, because a rookie sees something like this on a one ton and thinks it is OK. They don't realize it doesn't stop as quickly as with a medium duty or larger.