Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Insurance Up For Renewal - Time To Look Around

BlackAutoload It's The Same Here, now i'm looking at the sponsors and I do not see an Insurance sponsor. If that is the case then obviously there are none participating anymore. What happened to Tyler Austin, Skip with GSI and others. Did we leave them on the Old Tow411?

• 2 months later...

I know this is an  older post but I just signed up today. I would be glad to see if we can help this year! Thanks Tyler Austin

My name is  Tyler Austin I work for Austin Insurance located in Paducah KY which my father Rob Austin  started selling Towing And Recovery insurance in 1992. I came into the business in 2005 and have been at ever since.

FYI ... remember the recent video of 5x kids vandalising cars and breaking truck windows at Clarks' Towing in San Jacinto, CA., Dave told me he filed a claim with his insurance company of 5-years and was DENIED payment. While I'm not at liberty to say what major company he has insurance with, be sure to read the small print on your garage keeper's insurance for coverage (if any). Dave's not happy about it and I'm sure if he's reading this ... he might have more to share.     R.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020/03/02/teens-san-jacinto-tow-yard/

Randall C. Resch