Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Do You? smile.amazon.com

Does Anyone Do This?

You made a difference.

Because you placed this order at smile.amazon.com, Amazon will make a donation to International Towing And Recovery Hall Of Fame And Museum.

Your purchases have supported charity 8 times by starting at smile.amazon.com.

• 2 years later...

This was brought up by DennisHONK in the FB Live "No More Names on the Wall".

Since I have done this the past few years, I thought it was a good topic to bring up again.

I find that it is a good way to support the Towing Museum. So, whatever little we can do such as use smile helps.

Also, we still need to meet our annual budget on Tow411/TowForce. If you are not currently a supporter will you consider adding a Supporter Bar under your screen name here on TowForce? These start at $19.95/yr. for basic supporter to $29/yr. for Patron I, $50/yr. Patron II and $75/yr. Patron III. The Patron Annual Supporter Rates locked in will never increase.

In addition we are extending the New Sponsor Discounts until July 12th, 2021. As there are 3 or 4 waiting on authorization.

To review all the supporter titles click here: https://www.towforce.net/subscriptions/

A Huge Thank You to our continuing supporters. Without you TowForce would not have survived the past 3 years. Smile

@DennisHONK

Do This All The Time... Well the notification said I did it 7 times last year. I thought it was more like 10 times. Might have not logged into smile each time.

Nearly forget, I just upgraded to Patron II, thanks for all you do...

Edited by yoBdaBenO