Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

It's deja vu all over again

Jonnyonwheels

It was a mess and finding this new home was time consuming as we actually tried another system before this one. That was money wasted over the course of a few days. We're adding as many features as we can find, so come with a price others do not. But this is a New Force or Tow411 2.0, we chose the new name to reflect a New Generation of our Towing Information Community. Well, actually I chose the New Name and several suggested I may have lost my mind. They said that when I started Tow411.net which continues to be the parent of TowForce, TowTruckShopper, TowCareers and even Tow.Photo. That one Kat aka Katkiller came up with. He may as well have come up with them all cause what you see would not look like this without him behind the keyboard. I just do my thing, less technical.

Again, hope everyone likes the New and takes the time to Explore.

Get the App, that is still through tapatalk. However, I think it's even better then before. But, I might be crazy!

Note: An Iphone app is in the works.

• 4 weeks later...

I see, I wasn't sure what was happening here, but now I think I have a handle on it. I was a member of the original Tow411, but i'll admit that running a towing co sometimes leaves very little time for things like logging in to a fave website and browsing, and it has been SO very long since I checked in at Tow411 that as I stumbled across this and created a profile and started looking around and I was like ''wait a minute''......but now its more clear........glad to be here. Thanks for bringing it to us.

Mike, Split Second Towing.

Archived