Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Dear John,

Tow411

Original Topic Started in 2013:

Dear John,
About the calls last night:
wp184092f7_05_06.jpg

It's was really, special, to be roused from my slumber, twice, and have you ask me to do something for you, in two different neighboring states, well over 75 miles away, especially since we have never been together.  Every time you call I let you know that I am not interested in a relationship.  I have committed myself to another who goes by the name of Profit. Please stop calling.  Before you changed your name you used to have a special book where you kept my name and knew I wasn't interested, but you seem to have LOST IT.  I can assure you we will never be together.  If you keep calling I will have to call the cops and get a restraining order.  Obviously your friends in those two states don't love you anymore and you just can't seem to read a map before dialing.  

It's not cute anymore.  

You need therapy.  

I know you feel like you are shrinking.  

Someday soon.  

I hope.  

You disappear.

Sincerely,
wp479e6008_05_06.jpg

WEBOSHL said:
Kind of brings a tear to your eye.......rejection can be so cruel.....lookin' for my kleenex........

anaron said:
Get em Rod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ron Burnes

rdonchann said:
And they always want to be friends in the darkest coldest hours too!

• 5 weeks later...

Everytime they wake me up I quote a stupid high price, like $100/mile plus a $250 hook up, then when they hang up on me I immediately block the number. I've been sleeping like a baby ever since I managed to block the bulk of their numbers. 

12 hours ago, dperone said:

Everytime they wake me up I quote a stupid high price, like $100/mile plus a $250 hook up, then when they hang up on me I immediately block the number. I've been sleeping like a baby ever since I managed to block the bulk of their numbers. 

The past few years we have been quoting them for the job.   I usually am $375 minimum credit card up front to go out.  I have fetched as much as $1500 out of them (for a 12 mile tow, 30 miles away).   9 out of 10 times they hang up, but when they do get a supervisor and need help, they will get that credit card out and pay up big time.  We get 4 or 5 credit card jobs a week out of them if not more.

store_21169_logo_image_1613770811.png

Archived