Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Lost my nephew

WildwoodJack

Last night my nephew Mike, known on here as Wildwood Mike, lost his 10 month long battle with cancer. He was 45 years old, married with 2 kids. He left towing about 8 years ago and went to work for the Warren Township Highway Dept. He still had towing in his blood as he would stop in and see what was going on. Him and I were part of the Miller race recovery team, starting in 2005 at Chicagoland Speedway in Joliet, Il. and became part of the Lynch race recovery team when Lynch took over. I was the driver and he was my 1st man out when called out on the track. I think we made a good team. Mike was a devoted husband and father and friend to many people. He will be deeply missed by all of us.

My Condolences to your family in this time of loss. As I see on T-Shirts everywhere this time of year. Cancer Sucks

Our hope is that a real cure is on the horizon, we must get Big Pharma and the FDA under the control of true professionals. And get it out the the hands of those putting money in their hands to hold up real cures which are still classified as experimental.

God Bless

Archived