Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

2021 TOP TEN Motor Club Ranking Extended to January 15th!

TowZone

1. Geico

2. AAA

3. Geico

4. AAA

5. Geico

6. AAA

7. Geico

8. AAA

9. Geico

10. AAA

In our 17 yrs of business, Geico ERS Zone Rep Melissa Atcheson has been the MOST

efficient and attentive rep that we have worked with.. Quickly addresses any concerns

or questions that may occur.. 

TOP ONE! 

1. GEICO.

WHY YOU ASK? GEICO is #1

1.Our Rep Jade is AMAZING! She is Professional, she understands our needs on the front line, always connected and available to help with any issues! Did I mention she is AMAZING!!👍

2. GEICO Dispatch Team is Professional!👍

3. GEICO Billing Department is on point with payments!👍

#1 Geico.  We have had a great relationship with them and our Rep Jade from the beginning.  As far as motor club work goes (and we have done them all) Geico is the only one we will continue to do business with.  We have disconnected from all others without regret.  System works well (not perfect, but always improving), payments are ALWAYS timely and Jade has always been willing to work with us to find a solution for whatever challenge we were facing at the time.  ****And Geico was the first to institute "Safety Tows" getting their customers and our operators off the highway to a place of safety to perform tire changes.  Way to take action and not just offer up lip service to the industry.  That goes a LONG WAY in showing who they value!  

#10 all others ;) 

Capitol City Towing

Serving Sacramento Since 1977

1. Geico - The only club I work for and its because of their Rep. Dustin. Great dude to work with. Always upfront and transparent. Every other club must pre pay before service is dispatched. I will do anything for GEICO at anytime because I know I will be taken care of. They also do not flood the market by hiring anyone that applies. Great process of filtering out reputable companies that are established in the community.