Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

10 Minute Safety Video for Towers

Topic Recreated in Memory of Dave Lambert who posted this in December of 2015:

As part of the Tow First campaign, our 2nd objective is to educate on the dangers of highway service and to find ways to reduce their exposure. The web link is a PowerPoint presentation on YouTube I made. It's called appropriately, How To Reduce Exposure - 28 Suggestions that every tower should be aware of...or to review, that could save your life. If anyone attended my seminar in Baltimore, it will look familiar. Just copy and paste.

Towman Blue said:

That is a good video, thanks Dave

WEDOTOWS said:

Great job Dave !!! and you are spot on as I have said before ...

sigwedotows.jpg.35bff70b4a95b45d62ec4f0e18acf365.jpg

rreschran said:

Great PowerPoint Dave for those who missed your Baltimore seminar.    R.

Dave Lambert said:

Thanks. I thought it was worth sharing. I also showed a video in the seminar that helped drive home the point...

if you know how to share it. And taking the pledge is free, to show your support.

Hookrite said:

Great Video

cc5e8d5f22ff2115509a882ecbf287ef3f6d3c6e

JEF said:

While I may disagree with a couple of your suggestions, this is a fantastic video for towers and the general public to watch. Anything that prevents dead operators has my support. Nice work.

Don Seeley said:

Safety is always important, especially during the busy holiday season. Good presentation, David!
Don Seeley
Equipment Financing Consultant

Beacon Funding Corporation
dseeley@beaconfunding.com
http://images.yuku.com/image/jpg/6383635f90a596a356e480b520e1d54ae8ad82f9_r.jpg

I know many of us miss Dave, does anyone know if the torch Dave Lit with Tow First is being carried. We still see a number of service only folks changing tires in dangerous areas where the speeds a 55 Plus....