Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Saferide Motor Club?

We got a call from Saferide Motor Club to Tow an RV.

Anyone every heard of them? Guess we should have asked more questions. However, I told our dispatcher we we're even going to bother with any of the motor clubs that are not on on list. So, just tell them we're not avaialble. If their desperate then they'll call back. If not it was likely one headache someone else can deal with. I'm betting they don't find anyone close and the customer calls us direct. We'll see...

Here's the website I found for them https://saferide.vehicleadminservices.com/

Saferide Motor Club is owned by Brown & Brown Insurance and is part of their dealer services division (F&I products). Saferide provides the infrastructure for private label motor clubs, in a lot of cases for RV dealers. In all likelihood you are already doing work for them under some other sname. My understanding is that the only motor club that handles more calls than Saferide is AAA.

Checked with the Office (Mom) and they never heard of Saferide before. Guess that's why they were not on mentioned in the rankings. That or they are not a Top Ten Club. Would like to know more about them, we tow motorcycles and small RV's.