Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Tow Truck Driver Makes Plea After Being Seriously Injured In Hit-And-Run (CA)

TowNews

My thoughts are with you and I pray you make a full recovery. 

I do have to ask WHY were you standing on the road side of your casualty vehicle with YOUR BACK TO TRAFFIC?????? This is a perfect example of what NOT to do on the side of the road. NEVER turn your back to traffic EVER!!!

Nobody cares about us out there. No SDMO law will ever make them care. Their Facebook post, Snap, Text or Burrito they are eating while driving oblivious down the road is more important than we are...  YOU need to care about yourself and PROTECT yourself at ALL TIMES 

This was a totally preventable incident.

I do hope the driver involved either turns themselves in or is caught. 

• Thanks 1

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE

First, we hope for a speedy recovery. But, for the life of me I don't know what he was thinking stepping into the roadway without looking. Was he not expecting moving vehicles. While it doesn't appear he stepped far out, it would have been passed a line if there was one. Hope that someone responsible is identified in this tragic event. There has to be major damage to the vehicle.

1 hour ago, Moose said:

First, we hope for a speedy recovery. But, for the life of me I don't know what he was thinking stepping into the roadway without looking. Was he not expecting moving vehicles. While it doesn't appear he stepped far out, it would have been passed a line if there was one. Hope that someone responsible is identified in this tragic event. There has to be major damage to the vehicle.

Absolutely. He is a pretty big dude.. That car has to be smashed good.

• Like 1

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE

Looks like he was standing behind the car trying to get a picture of it probably so a damage claim would not be levied against him.    Maybe we should get these claims adjusters from the roadside providers to come out and take pictures of thier clients cars and they can stand next to traffic going 70mph. 

Our motto should be HOOK AND GO.  Not messing with cameras on the side of the road.

Steve W.

Los Angeles, CA

FSP Operator