Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

product support help ?

so here is a question i have to you guys . . . i know what my answer is for now but i want to make sure i am not stupid or a A$$ ......

the only place you keep finding online and everyone says to go to WONT TALK to you and or offer help . yes its older equipment and on a narrow support band but you have it / its like new / and whan't to use it as a hobby toy .

you have sent PM message / called and left messages with lady who answers the phone / yes there a VERY BUSY person no replay in almost 2 weeks now / even have a thread here asking 2 to 3 basic questions and STILL not one word from the person . 

so what would you do in this place ?

i am NOT saying i cant fab / make stuff work / figure it out . . . but if the info is out there and cheep why not use it . but also why buy from them if they wont even talk to you . . . . 🤯

Edited by sweetk30

ex-tow truck operator . ex- auto mechanic . just a nice guy trying to make a living and enjoy life .

1987 k30 chevy 1ton 4x4 built from scratch truck as my daily driver - work truck .

13 hours ago, sweetk30 said:

so here is a question i have to you guys . . . i know what my answer is for now but i want to make sure i am not stupid or a A$$ ......

the only place you keep finding online and everyone says to go to WONT TALK to you and or offer help . yes its older equipment and on a narrow support band but you have it / its like new / and whan't to use it as a hobby toy .

you have sent PM message / called and left messages with lady who answers the phone / yes there a VERY BUSY person no replay in almost 2 weeks now / even have a thread here asking 2 to 3 basic questions and STILL not one word from the person . 

so what would you do in this place ?

i am NOT saying i cant fab / make stuff work / figure it out . . . but if the info is out there and cheep why not use it . but also why buy from them if they wont even talk to you . . . . 🤯

Personally, I say give it time.   There may be a situation unknown to you of something going on behind the scenes.  This Covid stuff has the world going mad.  Maybe someone in the family is sick, or hurt.  Maybe closed for vacation.  Backlogged in work and hasnt got to your message yet.  So many things that could be going on that no one can see from the outside.  Lets all hope for the best.

Otherwise, move on, and find the info from elsewhere... not much else you can do.

store_21169_logo_image_1613770811.png

Problem is this vendor is active and working . Been well over a week now since it all  started . 

And another place said this is the guy for the info . 

I could call them out but dont wish to start a war on here . Will see what happens . . . I give it till friday . 

And its 3 simple question . Under 5min of there time . I dont care if they call me from the shitter as there taking a dump . You want my money answer my questions .

ex-tow truck operator . ex- auto mechanic . just a nice guy trying to make a living and enjoy life .

1987 k30 chevy 1ton 4x4 built from scratch truck as my daily driver - work truck .

so i am still waiting on the phone call or private message or post in the correct thread . . . . its been almost 2 weeks since i started this info hunt via phone call a few times first . then some internet searches as i waited . and then even a bump to there screen name and still NOTHING .

i just dont get how a company can ignore someone for a simple questions . then not know it could turn in to thousands of dollars more later . ? ? ?

i would love to go some other place / or buy the stuff from someone else / or even just view what i need but this old school stuff is hard to find on the internet these days .

and to make it even worse they clam they donate some money off each sale to the International Towing & Recovery Hall of Fame & Museum in Chattanooga , TN . if there so willing to donate then why not try and talk to me and sell product . and now i am to the point of if i buy from them how do i know they WILL DONATE to them ? ? ? were is the prof . ?

sorry for being such a little b!tch for this tiny problem . . . but maybe i am uncovering a GIANT FRAUD and scammer who knows . . .

i have always told people if i KNOW i will tell you . if i do NOT know i will tell you . then if i can i will direct you to someone who can . but just leaving people high and dry with nothing is NOT good practice for a good company model . 

Edited by sweetk30

• 4 weeks later...

so its been 1 SOLID month now and still no word back . i even sent a email to there sale page people are buying from and still show sales and nothing .

there the ONLY game i have found for the product and i guess i have to deal with them 1 way or the other if i want this stuff .

so my question is do i start a sh!t storm here by calling them out for all to know there crap service ? ........ or just let it go ?

going to call 1 last time Friday and see what happens . . . if no change then i am FULL ON BLAST HIS A$$  and show what i pile of crap he is and to let people know to avoid him at all costs .

trust me i will keep you up to date on details . . .. ..

Edited by sweetk30

thats it . i have had it with them. i fired off a email tonight and will see what happens .

i called them out on the un answered phone calls let to a human / un answered emails online for there sale page .

i told them i wish to have prof of there donations of sale items to the towing museum in TN off each item old as i dont trust them to be doing so . 

last i told them if they want my money answer the phone message / email and give prof . . . if not then he better hide in the small world of the internet we all live in these days . . .

and just to stir the pot more here it is fellow tow operators ............ @Wes Wilburn for The American Towing & Recovery Institute

i am done messing around for there games and dodging calls or emails . if you have a real excuse then fine prove it otherwise your no good to me or us as a whole with this kind of crap service .

Edited by sweetk30

I got a B/S reply . I will copy & paste in the am . On my phone now and ready for bed . . 

so here is a copy of the email i got back from NOT wes but a family memeber . . . to me its a excuse and even tho they say its not the reason sucks since its been over a solid month since this all started .

read it and make your own choice . . . and the free ship is kind of a joke since half of this was to ask for combined ship and 1 item was free ship to begin with and there ebay store wouldnt let you ask for a total updated since there buy it now listings and there void of the ask for updated total request button so thats why i tried again a week and a half ago and still got no reply .

email copy and paste minus my name at the top .

My apologies to you for not making contact with you.
This is not an excuse but a reason, it has been very hectic between a seminar that Wes conducted with 67 students and gearing up to do a seminar at the Florida Tow as well being an exhibitor with a booth and I dropped the ball on this.

As far as the item you are looking at on Ebay please ask for an invoice prior to checkout and I give you free shipping on it.

Please submit any  questions you may have and  I will do my best to get you the answers.

As far as the Tow Museum goes and we have geared up this year to donate as much as we can, first from some of the
proceeds of the sales of the Holmes products, as well as donating items for their gift shop.

Last week Wes as well as another instructor conducted a seminar in Washington NC Pete Ashenden Jr ( an associate instructor) kicked off a donation drive and collected $3000.00. Between that class and the Florida Tow Show we (Pete and Wes) collected an additional $11,000 for a total of $14,000 that we presented a check to Cathy Bumgard (general manager) and Bill Gratzianna (president). Please feel free to call the museum and they will verify my information.

Best Regards
April Wilburn

So . . . Sent email back in few hr's max of this with my list of items .   .  .  . Still ZERO reply back .

I sent a screen shot of the exact items and quanity today and still no reply . 

Guess these people dont want my money . . . 

Yes i am bitching up a storm . . . But also showing the truth of a member here and in the towing world . 

• Sad 1