Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Eric Gould - 07.03.20 - "CTTA"

WEDOTOWS

It is with the heaviest of hearts that I bear this sad news. On Friday July 3, our own Media and Marketing Manager, Eric Gould suddenly passed away. As many of you know, Eric played a huge part in so many things we have accomplished in the past and was crucial to many of the current works we have in flight. He was a model employee as anyone who knew him will attest, but more importantly, he was an example to all of us of what a truly wonderful person looks like.

As any of the last association presidents know, Eric’s role required almost daily interactions. My tour as CTTA president bears witness to his creativity, dedication and passion to the industry and the everyday people we serve. Eric’s unique ability to balance technology with people was rare and he was a quick learner who was unafraid to ask questions. He was quick witted but gentle and was as thoughtful a person that I have encountered so far in my life. His loss has left me devastated.

Staff and I will release more details about how we will be honoring Eric in the coming days. For now I offer my condolence to so many of you who knew and loved Eric like I did. Please be in prayer for our staff, Eric’s wife and family.

Please bear with us as we navigate life at the CTTA without such a crucial part of our family. If you would like to contribute to Eric's Memorial Fund, created for assistance for his wife Dana, please follow the link below.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/eric-gould-memorial-fund

Sincerely,
Quinn Piening
CTTA President

sigwedotows.jpg