Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Pictures Needed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Good Morning All,
 I have heard around the industry that there is a way to supply brakes to a truck that you are towing without using a brake Buddy. If you can please upload pictures showing how this is done..

Again Thanks for the help

There is a facebook group called TITS and ASS of towing. I am a member and there is a lot of information available. Look it up and contact the admins. Here are a few pics. Some are clearly at the foot valve on the firewall (note there are different colors used on different trucks) some are under cab- some are at the realy at the rear axles. On the trucks you tow regularly it becomes easier and easier- on some trucks it is a matter of trial and error. But after hauling loaded trash trucks, cement mixers, dumps, etc. and feeling the difference- I am a firm believer in taking the time. Just be sure to ALWAYS reconnect any lines disconnected.20180108_142936.jpg20171211_152558.jpgInShot_20171229_210127977.jpg20180314_174137.jpg20180418_130133.jpg

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
On 2/16/2018 at 8:13 AM, Whtlwlf316 said:

Good Morning All,

I have heard around the industry that there is a way to supply brakes to a truck that you are towing without using a brake Buddy. If you can please upload pictures showing how this is done..

Again Thanks for the help

We have a kit for almost any truck out there on our trucks. We also have an air line to supply the system from the fitting where the compressor meets the air dryer.