Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Let's Not Forget Cancer Sucks!

In 2020, an estimated 606,520 people will die of cancer in the United States. Lung and bronchus cancer is responsible for the most deaths with 135,720 people expected to die from this disease.

On average more than 70,000 people die from drug overdoses each year, making it a leading cause of injury-related death in the United States. Sixty-eight percent of those deaths involved a prescription or illicit opioid. On average, 130 Americans die every day from an opioid overdose.

Now, how does this compare to the number which will die from Covid-19 this year. Each and every death is tragic, we know there are several of our members who continue to fight the battle either themselves or a loved one. We want to make sure we have a candle lit for you. Add a reply Please...

Lost Mom to a long battle with throat cancer in 2015.

And a quick message for my wife, Hands down, The bravest and strongest person I have ever met. She has fought and won 3 types of cancer through her years and she puts up a constant battle as she fights everyday against CRPS/RSD Which is a horrible debilitating and incurable disease that attacks her nerves and muscles. many times it leaves her in a wheelchair or totally bedridden. And all this at the young age of 39. On top of this she puts up with me!!! lol. In all seriousness, She Inspires me everyday. She is my hero. Love you Koley❤️ 

I just purchased a new set of towing for a cure pink 8 point straps for my truck. Whenever there is equipt. available that donates proceeds to cancer research you can bet I purchase it.

Edited by GRUMPS The Towman
  • Like 1

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE