Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Busy Night

Mine is a 17 and 4x4. My profile pic is mine. I think there is a couple good shots of mine on my posts : seasonal road recovery and quick rollover under the light duty/carrier recovery categories. I do have more pics and recoveries to post, Just need time. lol  I love mine. Shes been real good to me. bought her new in 17. I hope yours is as good to you as mine has been. I will try to put a pic on here. ( bear with me, I am not very computer savvy LOLIMG_0490.thumb.JPG.ce71c8da774b685a5aedf527fb429c86.JPG

Edited by GRUMPS The Towman
added pic.
  • Like 1

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE

Stripping looks good.  This is my 3rd Ram, first 4x4.  So far, they all been great.   Only issue is the 22 gallon midship fuel tank.  Looking into larger capacity replacement,  secondary auxiliary tank could void warranty 

Thanks for the compliments!!! Changed over to the lime green from the safety yellow we used for years on this one. The fuel capacity is the downfall yes I agree.I dont do too many long distance runs with this truck  But when i do you notice it. I did talk with my guy at my dealer about an auxillary tank and he told me it would void the warranty. The only issues ive had were one of my trans lines for the p.t.o. solenoid was poorly installed on the up-fit and it rubbed on the front drive shaft causing a leak. also i have replaced a couple hydraulic lines for the deck tilt and one on the wheel lift extension. Other than that shes been great. I take care of her but I work her hard too. She has been dubbed "The Princess" by my friends and family 

PROFESSIONAL TOWING & RECOVERY IS NOT JUST A JOB.. IT IS A LIFESTYLE