Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

NSD ohio Rep???

Who is the Ohio rep.  Ive been working with Derrick Rolle for a hot minute, and still have no log in credentials.  Ive been in processing for what seems like an eternity(week or so) but started the process probably about a month ago.  Derrick has been helpful, was working on a Sunday, and needed a form from me to get me in processing, and i drove to the shop to retrieve said document, and fax it to him, with a call back receipt.  Hes stand up for sure, but weeks is $$ not being made, or customers not being taken care of.   I sure wish we could get this deal going, as it would increase my call volume where the other insurance companies we deal with cannot.  Our truck runs 24/7, and needs to be loaded 13-17 hours a day to reach our goals.  If anyone knows the Ohio rep, my number is 937.603.0211 and my name is Bill.  Im Co owner of this operation as it was an add on to my 5 star BBB repair and fabrication business.  Im a numbers cruncher and OCD about it, and my partners are too, making this nothing more than dollars per minute adventure.  Some clubs are easy to work with and fast, and others could care less if you work with them or not.   Nobody makes money without the trucks and SP, itd be nice to work with a company that wants to work together, and not just sharpen their quota.  NSD seems to be one of the good clubs, but getting on isnt very easy...

NSD has seen "high-turnover" for their Ohio network rep position recently.... To my knowledge, it's currently:

Jonisha Griffin
1-888-362-7805 x (no extension # listed)
jgriffin@nationsafedrivers.com

Traditionally speaking, NSD had been a good club to work with (in my personal opinion, mainly because of Patrick Nahoum, and His willingness to get "things fixed promptly" for the service providers), but I've noticed a downward trend over the past year of so, where those issues take Longer and Loooooooonger to get resolved, if they ever do get fixed. 

Hopefully you'll get paid properly and not have continual billing issues! I've seen that NSD hasn't been paying according to contract terms, even when clearly pointed out to them in writing of the payment terms and rates. To me, it seems, as if NSD is taking the approach the other larger clubs had taken, which was to short pay invoices and then not address the short pays, in an effort to cut their costs on the calls, which would allow them to try to recoupe $$$ and remain comparable to their contracts with their clients (insurance, auto makers, etc). I believe it;s sad when clubs will cut their costs by short paying the service providers, so the club can keep the $$$ 

~ I'm not an attorney, nor do I represent to be one. I provide my personal opinion and that on behalf of myself, my company and our operations.

2 hours ago, DodgeTowGuy134 said:

NSD has seen "high-turnover" for their Ohio network rep position recently.... To my knowledge, it's currently:

Jonisha Griffin
1-888-362-7805 x (no extension # listed)
jgriffin@nationsafedrivers.com

Traditionally speaking, NSD had been a good club to work with (in my personal opinion, mainly because of Patrick Nahoum, and His willingness to get "things fixed promptly" for the service providers), but I've noticed a downward trend over the past year of so, where those issues take Longer and Loooooooonger to get resolved, if they ever do get fixed. 

Hopefully you'll get paid properly and not have continual billing issues! I've seen that NSD hasn't been paying according to contract terms, even when clearly pointed out to them in writing of the payment terms and rates. To me, it seems, as if NSD is taking the approach the other larger clubs had taken, which was to short pay invoices and then not address the short pays, in an effort to cut their costs on the calls, which would allow them to try to recoupe $$$ and remain comparable to their contracts with their clients (insurance, auto makers, etc). I believe it;s sad when clubs will cut their costs by short paying the service providers, so the club can keep the $$$ 

that is sad, and i hope not the case.  we work exclusively with Insurance companies for towing.  At the end of the day, without the SP, no one gets paid.

Try reaching out to Patrick.... Hopefully he can get something done for you: (PS-they have a Facebook, also try reaching "someone" there too)

Patrick Nahoum
Network Manager
Nation Safe Drivers 
800-338-2680 Ext. 272
Fax: 561.226.1127
pnahoum@nationsafedrivers.com

Follow NSD on Facebook

~ I'm not an attorney, nor do I represent to be one. I provide my personal opinion and that on behalf of myself, my company and our operations.

Actually, theyve tried to send me two jobs just today, except i have no credentials to access the website, my digital dispatch isnt set up yet, and i have no way to bill them which are all great signs that were set up with them, just havent gotten the call or email with all the information yet. IM excited to be working with NSD.  talk to you on Monday