Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Wanted 12/20/18: Backhaul fron Pocono Pines PA to Southeastern PA

ESC

We have a vandalized car that is being hauled to Cartesios Persicion in Pocono Pines PA tomorrow morning, leaving Chester Springs PA around 10am to deliver.  We will be in a Dodge 5500 flatbed with wheel lift, so far coming home empty.  I would love to change that!

if you have anything for me, call or text my cell- 610-636-9358  Paul 

store_21169_logo_image_1613770811.png

Thanks for putting this out there, I have certainly searched for a viable method to get the information out there. I will continue to search for something that actaully works, I know it is just a matter of time and money.

One of these days we will catch a job that works out. Always worth a chance. Thanks for giving us the opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

store_21169_logo_image_1613770811.png

And one of these days there will be a system that makes this easier. It does help that every topic on TowForce is displayed on our Facebook Page. However, discussions on Facebook are not as easy to follow and generally last at most 48 hours. The majority only last for 12 hours or less and this is due to the number of pages one must follow or miss something. I will lose my mind soon, but I will do my best to bring the information back to one central location. I will keep you informed when a solution for back hauls in the towing industry is located.

• 3 months later...

You folks may be on to something. I have been working on some ideas to expand my services to fill in the gaps in between the big jobs I work on for the mining and oil and gas companies. Maybe something on this website or a different website. I hate to say similar to Uship, but without all the nonsense that make that site a joke such as serious companies to have cars, trucks, equipment, ect... moved and will not take forever to commit to the load because some one might offer to do it cheaper and no non compliant carriers ( aka Bob the red neck with his 1987 Chevy 1 ton pick up and a U Haul trailer ) driving the prices down. I am not sure if it is against the rules to post all my contact information, but you can feel free to pm me if you would like to discuss it further. I would be more than happy to share my thoughts on this topic to help make the industry better and more profitable.

Archived