Quantcast
  • Join the TowForce community.

It looks like you're not logged in. Register to get started and to receive Tower Down Notices.

Baltimore thanks 2018

mushspeed

Sincere thanks go out to the American Towman Magazine  for once again, presenting an excellent expo in Baltimore    Brendan Dooley,  Randy Resch and the whole show team for making us so welcome and taking the time to talk to us  amidst their busy schedules,

Special thanks go to llse negri  and Steve Corbin and Linda Unruh  of the Sprit Ride and  Slow Down Move Over Campaign   for their time and for sharing their experiences and advising us on how we can help further our Slow Down, Move Over Campaign in the UK.....we have taken away several inspirational ideas and items of merchandise......talking with those guys was very humbling....  300 cities visited and counting  ..... thousands of participating Towtrucks and towers   amazing  !!!

Paul Anstee and myself  were just blown away !!!

It was an absolute pleasure to meet up with Ron and Chis  of the Towforce Team  and  the friends we made at the meet and greet ....our thanks go out to the  NRC team for  their hospitality  and of course the Miller team for the help they have given me .......during the weekend it was so good to catch with so many old friends and colleagues from all over ...

I took home so much extra stuff  bought in the show I got hit with excess baggage charges  and had some awkward questions from the UK customs  !!! 

Resulting in some taxation   sucks !!! 

In all it was a fantastic weekend and well worth the 8 hour each way flights ...

I was interested to learn that the show goes to Atlantic City  for 2019    looking for ward to that  ...

20181116_152758.jpg

20181118_184406.jpg

20181118_163916.jpg

It was great to meet you in Baltimore after these years. Here's wishing you a very Happy Christmas and continued safety for you and yours. Also good luck for your Slow-Down Move-Over advances you're trying to make. Stay in touch OK?  Best Regards,     Randy & Christine

Randall C. Resch

Randy ...it was an absolute pleasure finally meeting Christine and you after all this time ....sadly we did not have more time to talk longer.

I will keep you informed of any progress as it happens ....

there has been several very positive moves forward with the Slow Down Move Over Campanign in the UK in the last 2 weeks and constructive meetings have been held between Recovery industry  representatives ,  senior govt officials and members of parliament in London.

However.....most politicians and news reporters  are so pre occupied with the Brexit issue,  our campaign is not getting much media exposure at the moment ....

So we continue to battle on for added safety for our roadside workers..

Wishing  Christine, You and your family  a Very Happy Christmas  and  a Safe and Healthy New Year.

With Best Regards,   John.

Archived